BKB Holidays | Careers
Digital Marketing Assistant (PT)
Marketing a highly respected travel brand in an ever changing industry, supporting the strategic direction behind the various marketing campaigns and handling activities that are involved in creating awareness of our company’s products and services to our travel agents and customers.
As a part-time Digital Marketing Assistant, your primary focus is to collaborate with the Marketing & Product Teams and provide support to the Sales Team.
- Upload product to company website and ensure all web content is current including promotional specials
- SEO Maintenance
- Create and deliver multiple consumer EDM campaigns through MailChimp
- Keep MailChimp databases up to date
- Provide reports on CTR, open rates and unsubscribes
- Design of digital, print and promotional materials
- Keep internal image library up to date using consistent labelling
- Manage social media accounts Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn with engaging content
- Digital and e-commerce skills will be highly regarded as will any experience within the travel industry
- 2 years+ Marketing experience, either in the workforce or in sutdy
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding and experience with social media platforms, with the ability to drive engagement through effective content